Yoga Movement - - -
Yoga has been shown to improve overall health when practised regularly. As with many forms of exercise, it could be modified for people of varying abilities. Chair yoga is a gentle form of yoga that can be done sitting on a chair or standing on the ground while using the chair for support. It is beneficial for people with limited mobility and for those who want to practice yoga at their workplace. The benefits of practising these chair yoga poses (called asanas) include:
• Improved flexibility. Flexibility allows us to do the activities we need and love to do, from twisting while driving to bending over to play with children.
• Better concentration. Incorporating breath work with the poses can help clear your brain of unwanted thoughts, improve mood and decrease stress.
• Increased strength. Body strength enables us to withstand falls and injury and helps us with balance.
• Reduced joint strain. Yoga reduces the pressure on joints and muscles, which allows someone unable to stand for traditional yoga an opportunity to practice too.
• Portability and convenience. You can do Yoga nearly anywhere you can find a place to sit.
My name is Nancy, and I teach Yoga. I go into Care/ Residential Homes and Day Centre, this including Bupa Abrook House in Esher, Rutland Care Home in Sutton, Care UK Heavers Court in Selhurst, Croydon.
I also accept books to teach Yoga in your own home, if you want to regenerate energy, productive afternoon or for fun. Please contact me for the booking and time slot. Or book online. I then will see you soon.
Please feel free to contact them about me, take a look at the enclosed poster for more details and let me know your thoughts when you get time.
Regular weekly booking: £50
one-off booking: : £60
Please see available slot below: please be noticed that RED is not available. Please feel free to contact me for another time slot.
Monday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30
Tuesday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30
Wednesday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30
Thursday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30
Friday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30
Saturday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30
Sunday :10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30, 16:30-17:30